Bear Mountain Trails Project

The New York-New Jersey Trail Conference is rebuilding the Appalachian Trail over Bear Mountain in NY state. This blog will help keep our volunteers and members informed on the work being completed!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Welcome!

I've just started up this blog to keep our volunteers up to date on what has been going here on the Appalachian Trail. I/we will try to update at least once a week to let you know what was accomplished, maybe post some pictures and give some shout-outs to the volunteers.

I'm a new intern here at the NYNJTC and I thought this might be something our volunteers would enjoy, and the NYNJTC would certainly like the record! I certainly hope you will agree and visit our blog every now and again. Please leave a comment when you find us!

Thanks,

Carol (the SCA intern)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home